[SDCBeeks] Gratitude

jason schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Fri Nov 1 21:06:19 PDT 2019

Thanks Judith!

I'm very excited that everyone is moving over. The yahoo system was
terribly awkward and broken (from my experience, anyways). It will only
continue to get worse. The new mailing list is implemented using a Free
Software (https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software) project
called Mailman (https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman). It is very
robust, easy to use and gives us full control over the system. The
website (https://sdcbeeks.org) is also built with Free Software, a
project called Wordpress. All standards based, future proof and solid
systems. A good foundation to build on.

I'll try and make it to the meeting (November 13th at 6:30)

Jason