[SDCBeeks] Gratitude

Kate Whealen katewhealen at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 2 07:17:09 PDT 2019

Next meeting is November 13th at 6:30 in the Railyard Community Room in Santa Fe. The address is 701 Callejon. Parking is free after 6 p.m.

Here is a link to a little map <https://www.railyardpark.org/community-room/> that shows the exact location of the Community Room.  https://www.railyardpark.org/community-room/ <https://www.railyardpark.org/community-room/>