[SDCBeeks] SdC Beekeepers Meeting Wednesday Nov. 13 at 6:30 p.m.

Kate Whealen katewhealen at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 10 19:21:10 PST 2019

Hello Fellow Beekeepers,

We will meet again Wednesday November 13 at 6:30 p.m. at the Railyard Community Room. This is our last meeting of 2019.

Level 2 Certified Beekeeping student Abad Archuleta will present “How to make mead” and bring all the necessary equipment to demonstrate the process.
Bring honey samples to taste if you’ve been harvesting!
Here is a link to a little map <https://www.railyardpark.org/community-room/> that shows the exact location of the Community Room.  https://www.railyardpark.org/community-room/ <https://www.railyardpark.org/community-room/>         The address is 701 Callejon. Parking is free after 6 p.m.

Best,  Kate