[SDCBeeks] San Juan Apiaries Nucleus Colonies

John sanjuanbees at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 07:39:48 PST 2020

Attached is information regarding 5 frame nucleus colonies for sale for this coming spring.  I am hopeful that we will again be able to offer our nucleus colony stock.  If interested, kindly reply to this email and I will put you on our list.  Once we are booked, I will then send out additional follow up information to those who have ordered.

Note* I have already received quite a few calls and emails (last year) from individuals wanting to purchase.  Please call or email me again to make sure that I have you on the list of people who have previously contacted me.  I will email everyone to confirm.

Thank you,
John
San Juan Apiaries

Sent from Mail for Windows 10