[SDCBeeks] ZQB COVID19 Pueblo fundraiser

Zia Queenbees Farm & Field Institute ziaqueenbees at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 22:44:56 PDT 2020

Zia Queenbees is celebrating 15 years of collaborative beekeeping efforts: >From the shores of Lake Superior to the banks of the Rio Grande...and beeyond!

In honor of this persevering milestone, we’re offering shirts! Each shirt sold garners about a $5 profit which goes directly to the Pueblo Relief Fund to support COVID19 response assistance to the Land of Enchantment’s Indigenous  Pueblo communities.

It takes a community to raise bees and we are grateful for everyone’s support! Plant more flowers, don’t spray poisons, and buy local!

Here’s the link for those interested. https://www.bonfire.com/zia-queenbees-15-years-in-the-4-directions/

[Image.jpeg]