[SDCBeeks] SdC Beekeepers Zoom Mtg. Wed. Aug.11 @ 6:30 p.m.

Kate Whealen katewhealen at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 09:24:22 PDT 2021

Greetings,

Our August meeting is scheduled for this Wednesday, starting at 6:30 on Zoom.  Please join us.

We will share some of the information from this weekend's NMBKA Summer Conference, talk about the possibility of an actual in-person SDC Beekeeper meeting in September (with honey tasting), and perhaps share photos/videos from a recent trap out performed in Santa Fe.

….and of course, we will leave time to share our summer beekeeping experiences and answer any questions you may have.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87394260634?pwd=VjlYRDNpSkFOcnVOVFJrV0tjUG9Hdz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87394260634?pwd=VjlYRDNpSkFOcnVOVFJrV0tjUG9Hdz09>

Meeting ID: 873 9426 0634
Passcode: SDC