[SDCBeeks] Question about pesticide regualtion

Dorothy Brown dorothycfi at msn.com
Thu Oct 14 13:48:00 PDT 2021

Several years ago, I read "somewhere" that Taos had banned some kind of pesticides. I don't remember if it was a type of herbicide or a type of insecticide, or if it is even true. Does anyone know anything about this?

I am helping someone put together a presentation for our County Council regarding the use of pesticides in our county. Los Alamos is so far behind ABQ and SF, and maybe Taos. It is helpful to point out what our neighboring areas have accomplished.

Thank you if you have any information and a source we can reference for credibility.

Dorothy