[SDCBeeks] NMBKA Silent Auction Site is LIVE

Kate Whealen katewhealen at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 14:08:30 PDT 2022

NMBKA Silent Auction site:  https://www.32auctions.com/nmbkasummer2022

Now Available
NMBKA Silent Auction <https://nmbeekeepers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ad273a1c86937b09e594d10af&id=378751209e&e=4dd0d7bb1f>
In coordination with our upcoming summer conference,  bidding is open for our Summer 2022 Silent Auction.  This is your opportunity to have a little fun and also purchase some very unique items.

Currently there are 27 items, including beekeeping equipment, bee products, bees, and even bee art. You do not have to be a member of NMBKA, the auction is open to everyone.

Please sign up on our charity auction website (32 Auctions) so that you can join the fun and bid on these wonderful items and help raise $$ for NMBKA!!

To go to the Silent Auction website, just click on the button below.

Go To Silent Auction
 <https://nmbeekeepers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ad273a1c86937b09e594d10af&id=a73c20b51d&e=4dd0d7bb1f>
As a reminder the NMBKA Conference Committee is finalizing preparations for the 2022 Summer Conference, just a few days away, on Saturday, August 27, 2022 in Santa Fe.  Please mark your calendars and join us.

All current paid members get free access to the day long workshop and conference.  If you’re not yet a member, please consider becoming a member.  The button below will take you to our conference website with information about the workshop and conference.

Information about the 2022 Summer Conference in Santa Fe
 <https://nmbeekeepers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ad273a1c86937b09e594d10af&id=83fc09bea9&e=4dd0d7bb1f>
Bee prepared to have a lot of fun at the 2022 Summer Conference.

Bob Reneau
President
New Mexico Beekeepers Association