[SDCBeeks] Top Bar Hive

Hugh Schall HES at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 16:54:05 PST 2022

I currently have only one colony that is in a top bar hive with 18inch top bars.  I would like to start a second hive in the spring so that I can have flexibility in moving bars between hives to insure that both stay strong and to hopefully insure that at least one colony makes it through the winter.  Does anyone know of or have a hive they want to sell.  I don't need one with a colony in it, as I will put one in it in the spring.  If it has a colony, I will be happy to pick it up in the spring.  I am located in Campo Conejos neighborhood in Santa Fe.

Thanks,
Hugh Schall
hes at msn.com<mailto:hes at msn.com>
415 637 2116