[SDCBeeks] Reminder: SdC Beekeepers Meeting tonight Tuesday Sept. 20, 6:30

Kate Whealen beto1234 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 07:40:24 PDT 2022

Greetings Beekeepers,

Please join us as we gather for our last meeting of 2022 tonight Tuesday September 20th, starting at 6:30 at the Unitarian Universalist Church (107 W Barcelona Rd. here in Santa Fe).

Kate and I will share photos from a recent open-air beehive rescue she planned and executed a few weeks ago here in Santa Fe.

In addition, we will talk about preparing your hives for winter.

After this great beekeeping season, we will have a honey tasting so please bring a jar of your bees’ honey to taste. No worries if you weren’t able to harvest—join us anyway for this fun event!

For those unable to attend in person, please join us via Zoom:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81562416566?pwd=NWUzREtnb1ZMSkgxVVl5Q1I2Ykg1Zz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81562416566?pwd=NWUzREtnb1ZMSkgxVVl5Q1I2Ykg1Zz09>

Meeting ID: 815 6241 6566
Passcode: SDC

Hope to see you all there,