[SDCBeeks] Hive and 2 supers for sale

Anna Gieselman acgieselman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 20:20:55 PDT 2023

Hi Folks,

After keeping bees for 12 years, I am moving on.

I have a full 10 frame Langstroth hive available for sale. It includes the screened bottom board, one 10-frame deep, 2 10-frame mediums and two 10-frame supers, the inner cover and top cover. All frames are either foundationless with a wedge for the bees to build off of or with black plastic foundation. This is used equipment but in good condition. The main hive boxes are 3 years old, the supers are two years old. Please let me know if you’re interested in buying them.

Thank you,

Anna

Sent from my iPhone