[SDCBeeks] Fwd: Abandoned hive and molasses like honey

myke smith homejerk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 05:59:06 PDT 2023

thanks for all the replies.

The honey was inside, next to my water heater (to warm it up) and still soo
thick it would not drip through the filters.

I am just east of St. Mike's HS.

No mites. I did my preventative medicine in the fall. I tried to attach
some pics but was denied. Might have been a second queen in the hive
based on the appearance of the comb on the frames.