[SDCBeeks] Fwd: URGENT! Aerial pesticide spraying threatens pollinators & Rio Chama ecosystem

Zia Queenbees Farm & Field Institute ziaqueenbees at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 07:30:19 PDT 2023

The spray has been called off! Thank goodness! Thanks to everyone who made efforts to express concern.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-land-managers-call-off-pesticide-spraying-rio-100579779

Melanie M. Kirby

Bee Breeder
Researcher
Educator
Consultant
Writer
Artist
Mother

Bees as Seeds: Within itself, every seed has a story, formed over millennia- with the power to nurture and adapt; and the magnificence to create life, food, and medicine for the world.
[1515128798580_ZQB_logo]
Zia Queenbees Farm & Field Institute
P.O. Box 127
Vadito, NM 87579