[SDCBeeks] Deep frame extractor?

Jebb Norton jebbnorton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:48:36 PDT 2024

Hi beekeepers.

What a wonderful spring bloom so far! Let’s hope it rains soon.

I’m trying to harvest honey from two of last year’s hives that died but left plenty of honey, which means I have deep frames (about 10”) instead of the standard 6” shallow frames that our extractor is designed for. I can probably carefully lay the deep frames in at an angle and get the honey out with ours but figured I’d see if anyone had an extractor which could easily handle 10” frames that I could borrow or bring my frames to. We have about 16 frames to extract from.

Thanks!
Jebb Norton