[SDCBeeks] Reminder: SdC Beekeepers meeting tonight @ 6:30

Kate Whealen beto1234 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 28 08:04:53 PDT 2024

Greetings SDC Beekeepers,

Our first meeting of the beekeeping season will be held tonight Thursday March 28 at 6:30 p.m.!  Please join us as we discuss and share our experiences with opening our hives after winter and spring hive management.

In addition to collective wisdom, shared experience and fellowship, there will be freebies given away including:

	Smoker fuel
	American Beekeeping Journal issues (donated by Dadant)
	Beekeeping Supply catalogs.

Hope to see you all there!  For those who cannot make it in person, we can also connect via Zoom.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81946726339?pwd=TFVkL0hkUlc1SmhENkVDMVpDaDAydz09

Meeting ID: 819 4672 6339
Passcode: SDC

Our meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month during the beekeeping season at the Unitarian Universalist
Church located at 107 W Barcelona Rd in Santa Fe.

Hope to see you all there!
Steve and Kate