[SDCBeeks] Los Alamos swarm call list

Dorothy Brown dorothycfi at msn.com
Sun Apr 4 22:47:15 PST 2021

For those who are on the swarm call list for Los Alamos, please let me know if you would like to remain on it and what contact information should be used. Some emails have changed, so I was unable to email everyone from my last list. If you are willing to do extractions, let me know what you charge. Not all homeowners know that beekeepers are not necessarily licensed to do demolition and construction of any part of buildings, so be aware that our code enforcers have been quite active at times.

I share the list with our local Extension agent, Police Dispatch, and Animal Control. That is usually where the calls are received.

Thank you, everyone.

Dorothy