[SDCBeeks] Top bar hives available

Dana Hees danahees at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:18:16 PDT 2021

Hello bee friends. I have some top bar hive boxes to pass on. 2 of them have never been used and are unpainted. They have lived outside under cover for some years and will need a cleaning. I have some bars but not enough for the 2 hives. I also have 2 painted hives that I used for a number of years. They have all the bars and are still in good usable shape. I would be up for doing a trade for a divide or split once the season commences to that point. Otherwise, I’ll sell them for $40 apiece.

Thanks! Dana Hees

danahees at gmail.com
505.699.9268

Sent from my iPad