[SDCBeeks] Newcomer

Aveh Beckley carrieschmit19 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:39:27 PST 2021

Hey All!

My name is Aveh and I am new to this email list as well as beekeeping. I'm
hoping to start two hives come spring and have been researching like a mad
woman to prepare. I'm having a struggle deciding where to buy my boxes,
tools etc. There are so many options that I get overwhelmed with wanting to
find just the right one. I also am hoping to get my bees from A A Apiarys
and pick up at Carrie's honey in raton. Still havent heard if they will
have bees to sell this spring so want to have a back up on case.

Any other Intel on who to buy bees from? Hoping for local. I'm on the
eastern side of the SDC.

Exciting to be a part of this beekeeping community.

Thanks for any and all help.

-Aveh