[SDCBeeks] Newcomer

Brandon Ruppert brandonruppert at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:48:17 PST 2021

Hello,

Who you buy bees from is a very personal decision, but I’ve always had better luck with Nucleus hives vs bee packages, find some one you trust and dive in head first! Personally I’ve always purchased supplies from Mann-Lake and have never been disappointed, their items are high quality and typically they offer free shipping.

Best,
Brandon