[SDCBeeks] Hello Fellow Beekeepers!

Heather Sessions heathcs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:50:24 PDT 2022

My name is Heather and my husband and I just bought land in Tres Piedras.
We’re excited to be a part of the community and are diving into beekeeping
right off the get go!  We ordered two packages from Zia Queen Bees that
we’ll be picking up in two weeks.  We moved from western Washington state
where we kept bees for 4 years.  Quite a different climate there so we’re
eager to learn about beekeeping here in northern New Mexico.  We have top
bar hives and plan to build a nice protected apiary near some of the pinion
and juniper trees on our property.  Any advice or guidance as we get
started would be greatly appreciated.

Bee well!
Heather