[SDCBeeks] someone with an extra top bar hive box, for sale?

grietje laga grietje.laga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:22:40 PDT 2022

Hello to all!

Thank you to everyone who replied with offers and generosity!
Remarkable, truly!!

At this time, swarm is in a solid new hive and already re-located. I have been given experienced information and know-how as to how and when to take the next steps. Thank you, Steve!

With much appreciation for the support received!!

Warmly,
griet -