[SDCBeeks] Extractor Motor For sale

John Triolo johnltriolo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 07:24:30 PDT 2022

 I have a honey extractor motor, brand new for sale. Never been used.   It is  a Hemotor Motor for 2 & 3 Frame Extractor.   I bought it and it will not work for me.

Paid $175 for it and would sell on the cheap.  Motor only, no switch.  The motor is 110V 90-1250 RPM.  Gear Head, I am not sure of the ratio.

Can e-mail me,  text or call and I can send a pic.

johnltriolo at yahoo.com406-260-7222
Thanks
John Triolo