[SDCBeeks] Update RE: Seeking a temporary home for 2 hives

greg rockstroh gregory.rockstroh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 06:10:29 PST 2022

Everyone,

Thank you so much for reaching out! I had many offers for a temporary home
for my girls and I believe that we are covered. I had no idea that I was
joining such a generous community when I decided to start keeping bees last
year. I am proud to be counted among your ranks and I hope that I pay the
favor in the future.

Wishing everyone a bountiful season!

With gratitude,
Greg Rockstroh