[SDCBeeks] Looking for a frame of open brood

Ekaterina Davydenko katyad13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:14:48 PST 2022

I am hoping to find someone who can help me to obtain a frame with an open
brood to be placed in a trap out hive to lure out the queen.

I set up a trap out hive this past Friday to the extended entrance that the
bees already successfully are using. But the family that has these bees on
a property has two small kids with a newborn and dogs. So to speed up the
who moving part and trapping out, I would like to ask all of you,
beekeepers, to help me with this!

I appreciate any help with it in advance!

Here is the list of the process I am following for anyone who is
interested:
https://www.honeybeesuite.com/the-price-trap-out-no-bee-left-behind/

And I attached a picture of my setup.

--