[SDCBeeks] update Re: NM POLLINATOR PROTECTION PLAN MEMORIAL Senate Rules Committee Hearing 03.01.23

Zia Queenbees Farm & Field Institute ziaqueenbees at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:15:31 PST 2023

Senator Gonzalez. Who is sponsoring the memorial is out today so the hearing for it has been bumped. I’ll relay more info when it becomes available.

Melanie M. Kirby

Bee Breeder
Researcher
Educator
Consultant
Writer
Artist
Mother

Bees as Seeds: Within itself, every seed has a story, formed over millennia- with the power to nurture and adapt; and the magnificence to create life, food, and medicine for the world.
[1515128798580_ZQB_logo]
Zia Queenbees Farm & Field Institute
P.O. Box 127
Vadito, NM 87579