[SDCBeeks] Frames of capped honey for sale

Anna Gieselman acgieselman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 16:36:03 PST 2023

Hello all,

I unfortunately lost my hive to varroa mite this week.  The population had been robust so they left me with two full supers of capped honey.  I still have honey left over from last years harvest and do not need more.  If anyone would be interested in buying medium frames of honey please let me know.  I am not trying to make a big profit or anything, but I do want to cover the cost of the frames and then a little extra.  Some of the frames are foundation-less, others have black foundation.  If you are buying packaged bees this spring, having honey ready to go for them would be better than feeding them sugar water or if your bees have eaten through their winter stores this would be perfect for them.
I know the main concern for folks would be if the honey had spores of foulbrood.  I can assure you my bees died from a varroa infestation.  I have pictures and video to show the sad truth.
Please let me know if you are interested.  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Anna G