[SDCBeeks] SDC Beekeepers Meeting Thurs. March 23 6:30

Kate Whealen katewhealen at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 15:54:01 PST 2023

Subject:  Mark Your Calendars - SDC Beekeepers March Meeting

Greetings SDC Beekeepers,

We are excited to announce our first SDC Beekeepers meeting for 2023.  It will be held starting at 6:30 PM on Thursday March 23 at the Unitarian Universalist Church located at 107 W. Barcelona Rd, Santa Fe, in the library (new room).

We plan to discuss:

	Sharing how our bees overwintered
	Diagnosing dead outs
	First things to look for when opening hives in spring
	Sources for packages, nucs, and queens.

	….and of course, Kate will be here to answer any and all questions

While we are hoping everyone can join us in person, we have scheduled a Zoom meeting at the same time so that those that cannot make the trip can still participate.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83677869706?pwd=a2xtVlM2Qk9GcVFqRm1WYjRURVZ2Zz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83677869706?pwd=a2xtVlM2Qk9GcVFqRm1WYjRURVZ2Zz09>

Meeting ID: 836 7786 9706
Passcode: Honey

Hoping to see you all there,