[SDCBeeks] Reminder: Monthly SDC Beekeepers Meeting tonight

Kate Whealen beto1234 at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 08:41:52 PDT 2023

The May monthly SDC Beekeepers meeting will be held starting at 6:30 PM tonight May 25th at the Unitarian Universalist Church located at 107 W. Barcelona Rd, Santa Fe, in the library.

Bring your early season beekeeping experiences to share as well as any questions you may have.  If anyone is needing a new queen, we can make a collective order and save on shipping.

While we are hoping everyone can join us in person, we have scheduled a Zoom meeting at the same time so that those that cannot make the trip can still participate.

Meeting ID: 871 8624 5773
Passcode: SDCBeeks

Or by phone: (719) 359-4580

Hoping to see you all there,