[SDCBeeks] Reminder: Monthly SDC Beekeepers Meeting tonight

Carolyn Moore moore.carolynv at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:06:58 PDT 2023

Hello Kate,

John Triolo and I will not be joining the group tonight.

See you next time!

Hope you are doing well.

--
Carolyn Moore
Owner/CEO

On May 25, 2023 at 9:48:51 AM, Kate Whealen (beto1234 at earthlink.net) wrote:

The May monthly SDC Beekeepers meeting will be held starting at 6:30 PM
tonight May 25th at the Unitarian Universalist Church located at 107 W.
Barcelona Rd, Santa Fe, in the library.

Bring your early season beekeeping experiences to share as well as any
questions you may have. If anyone is needing a new queen, we can make a
collective order and save on shipping.

While we are hoping everyone can join us in person, we have scheduled a
Zoom meeting at the same time so that those that cannot make the trip can
still participate.

Meeting ID: 871 8624 5773
Passcode: SDCBeeks

Or by phone: (719) 359-4580