[SDCBeeks] SDC Meeting Postponed to October 12!

steve1957 at icloud.com steve1957 at icloud.com
Mon Oct 2 18:50:52 PDT 2023

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to move the meeting another week.  Please see revised announcement below.

Hello SDC Beekeepers,

Please join us for our last meeting of the year!  Our September meeting has been moved to Thursday October 12, starting at 6:30 at the Unitarian Universalist Church on 107 W Barcelona Rd in Santa Fe.
In addition to sharing winter apiary planning information, We will host an informal honey tasting, so bring a small jar of your 2023 harvest.....if you didn't take honey this year due to our "non-soon" summer, feel free to bring some saved from last year!

For those unable to join us in person, we will be sharing the meeting via Zoom.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84070249392?pwd=d3ZTSDdPcmhEWW80RG1PNmx2bG5lZz09

Meeting ID: 840 7024 9392
Passcode: SDCBeeks

…or by phone (253)205-0468