[SDCBeeks] Reminder: SdC beekeepers Final Meeting tonight 6:30

Kate Whealen katewhealen at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 12 08:07:05 PDT 2023

Hello SDC Beekeepers,

Please join us for our last meeting of the year!  Our September meeting has been moved to tonight Thursday October 12, starting at 6:30 at the Unitarian Universalist Church on 107 W Barcelona Rd in Santa Fe.
In addition to sharing winter apiary planning information, We will host an informal honey tasting, so bring a small jar of your 2023 harvest.....if you didn't take honey this year due to our "non-soon" summer, feel free to bring some saved from last year!

For those unable to join us in person, we will be sharing the meeting via Zoom.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86196814335?pwd=YTRLQWcwSGw2QW9XU2FtdDRrdThjZz09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86196814335?pwd=YTRLQWcwSGw2QW9XU2FtdDRrdThjZz09>

Meeting ID: 861 9681 4335
Passcode: SDC

Or by phone….(669)444-9171