[SDCBeeks] Request for help with arrival from Plan Bee Denver...

John Harvey johnharvey911 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:52:04 PDT 2024

John Harvey here.  I attended the Zoom Meeting last week but for some
reason my electrons on this end would not cooperate -- selfish little
things.

I have a new hive and equipment, however after seeing and hearing the
meeting I realize that reading books and seeing videos will not qualify me
to install the queen and attendants when they arrive from Plan Bee at the
end of the month.

Is there anyone with the time and expertise to lend a hand to get me
started?

Best regards,  John Harvey

505 412 5164