[SDCBeeks] Request for help with arrival from Plan Bee Denver...

John Harvey johnharvey911 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:33:43 PDT 2024

I took a nap and the whole human hive of Santa Fe emailed about my plea for
help "Hiving."  Thanks greatly.  There was also one phone call from Marilyn
at 720 560 8906 if I heard correctly.  My ears quit working a few years
ago.

This will be my first year with my own hive although when I worked on a
farm in Embudo there was a hive provided by a couple in Truchas.  In other
words, no experience.

This is a small thing I can do to help the environment.

Plan Bee has not given me a date other than late April, so I guess most of
the packages will arrive near the same time.

I live at 1859 Camino Lumbre here in Santa Fe.  This is between Zia and
Rodeo on the other side of the tracks.

Whomever is close and has the time, please advise.

All your responses are appreciated.

John Harvey

I don't hear folks on the phone very well but do hear the buzz of happy and
busy bees   505 412 5164